For some time now we can enjoy delicious and sweet strawberries from domestic crops. It would be a shame not to take advantage of such an opportunity, so today we will give you an idea for a quick and healthy breakfast with strawberries in the lead role, which you can take with you to work, training or school.
Strawberry banana smoothie
- approx. 15 washed strawberries, peeled
- 2 bananas;
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla ice cream and a few tablespoons of milk, can be plant-based
- optional spoonful of oatmeal
Blend all ingredients and pour into a glass or bottle.
Strawberry and Coconut Smoothie
- a glass of washed and peeled strawberries;
- half a cup of coconut milk
- a tablespoon of oatmeal;
- tbsp. coconut shavings;
- teaspoon of chia seeds;
- optionally you can add a teaspoon of honey or agave syrup.
Blend all ingredients thoroughly. Pour into a glass or bowl.