This is one of the best options for lunch or dinner, especially in the autumn and winter season. No idea what to cook, but you want it to be healthy and filling? Opt for leche!
Filling, healthy and delicious!
This recipe will be loved by lovers of simple one-pot dishes, which are great for lunch as well as dinner. Especially during colder days, warming cureo is a perfect solution that the whole family will like. The mixture of vegetables and meat, as well as the distinct taste of the sauce based on tomato passata is something that is hard to pass by indifferently.
Leczo will be great both for a dish that we eat at home, as well as something that is convenient to take to work – for example, in a jar. Such a meal will give us a boost of energy for a long time. A healthy and delicious dish that is made very simply – what more could you want? Find out the best recipe for warming zucchini medley today!
- 300 grams of sausage,
- 3 peppers,
- 3 zucchini,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 2 onions,
- 250 grams of mushrooms,
- 800 grams of tomato passata,
- seasonings: salt, pepper, oregano, sweet paprika, hot paprika.
Method of preparation
- Start by preparing the vegetables – wash and cut them, hollowing out the seed nests where necessary. Cut the sausage into cubes.
- In a wide, sizable pot, heat the oil. Add the onions and mushrooms.
- When the onions glaze, add the sausage. Fry for a few minutes over low heat, stirring from time to time.
- Then add bell peppers and zucchini.
- Add the garlic last, then pour the passata into the pot.
- When everything comes to a boil, cook for another 5-10 minutes over medium heat.
Lechos are usually eaten with bread, some people also eat them with rice. You can eat it right away, but also divide it into smaller portions and freeze it. This way you will always have a healthy and filling dinner on hand.
main photo: unsplash.com/Becca Tapert