Looking for an idea for an original Easter decoration? See how to make a Christmas tree from boxwood!
A live, green boxwood tree will be a beautiful decoration for the Easter holiday. Below are instructions on how to make one.
- boxwood branches,
- pot or small bucket,
- florist sponge,
- a slightly thicker twig,
- quail eggs,
- skewer sticks,
- hot glue.
- Cut the sponge to the size of a pot or bucket and put it inside.
- Stick the twig into the sponge.
- Cut a second florist sponge to get the most rounded shape possible, then scoop it onto the twig.
- Stick small sprigs of boxwood into the top sponge, trying to form a ball.
- Glue the quail egg shells onto the skewer sticks.
- Then stick the egg sticks into a ball with boxwood branches.
- We cover the lower sponge in the pot with short boxwood branches. We can additionally decorate them with eggs, feathers or other decorations of your choice.